* (vacant) (soprano), Cliff Pask (principal), Stuart Pinborough, Jake Sudbery, Andrew Hornsby, Stephen Holgate, Kathy Sutton, Ria Stokes, Gary Bailey, Phil Martin
* Nick Bailey (flugelhorn), Keith Schroeter, Gerry Boniface, Laura Nicholls
Euphoniums / Baritones
*(vacant), Keith Manners, Warren Ringer, Norman Smith
* Susan White, Kevin Timms, Michael Fowkes (bass)
* Joe Tucker, Jonathan Byfield, Andrew Marshall, Ray Phillips
* Shaun Bajnoczky, Glen Mead, Mark Gibson
Melvin has directed Championship Bands in the London area, the West of England, the Midlands and Wales. He has qualified for National finals on over 30 occasions, the vast proportion at The Royal Albert Hall, but is also proud to have conducted BTM at the European Championships and had success with The GUS Band at the British Open & the All England Masters.
Melvin is in constant demand as a band trainer and guest conductor, working on a regular basis with a number of bands in the south and west of England. More recently we has also directed a number of bands near Stavanger in Norway and has again taken part in their National Championships in 2019. He is a member of the Association of Brass Band Adjudicators and has officiated at National Finals on four occasions.